Perfect as your first mountain bike, the ALUXX-Grade Aluminum frame is lightweight, capable and durable.
Tempt’s performance-minded yet comfortable geometry gives it the versatility for both commutes around campus and off-road rides.
A suspension fork offers control, comfort and stability over bumpy terrain. Depending on frame size, the fork comes with 80mm or 100mm of travel.
- Sizes - 27.5": XS,S,M 29": S,M,L
- Colors - Ocean Wave, Liquid Metal
- Frame - ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork - SR Suntour XCM, QR, steel steerer XS: 80mm travel (27.5) S: 100mm travel (27.5) / 100mm travel (29)
- Handlebar - Giant Connect Trail, 31.8mm XS: 670mm (27.5) S: 670mm (27.5) / 670mm (29) M: 750mm (27.5) / 750mm (29) L: 750mm (29)
- Grips - Giant Sole-O
- Stem - Giant Sport, 7-degree XS: 40mm (27.5) S: 40mm (27.5) / 40mm (29) M: 50mm (27.5) / 50mm (29) L: 50mm (29)
- Seatpost - Giant Sport, 30.9 XS: 300mm (27.5) S: 300mm (27.5) / 375mm (29) M: 375mm (27.5) / 375mm (29) L: 375mm (29)
- Saddle - Liv Sport
- Pedals - MTB caged
- Shifters - microSHIFT SL-M9295, 1x9
- Front Derailleur - N/A
- Rear Derailleur - microSHIFT Advent
- Brakes - Tektro HDC TKD 149, hydraulic, Tektro rotors [F]180mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers - Tektro TKD 149
- Cassette - microSHIFT, 12x46
- Chain - KMC X9
- Crankset - ProWheel Charm, 30t XS: 165mm (27.5) S: 165mm (27.5) / 170mm (29) M: 170mm (27.5) / 170mm (29) L: 175mm (29)
- Bottom Bracket - cartridge
- Rims - Giant GX03V 29 or 27.5, alloy, double wall, 21mm inner width
- Hub - salloy, ball bearing
- Spokes - stainless, 14g
- Tires - Kenda Booster 27.5 or 29x2.4", wire bead
- Extras - 2.4" max tire size
- Weight - The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.