Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred, or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny Dayblazer 1000 has you covered.
MEET THE NEW CHAMP!
This little devil packs a 1000-lumen punch onto a tiny bar perch. Weighing in at just 140 grams, this light hits way above its weight class. Gone are the days of a 10-watt halogen bulb and a bulky water-bottle-shaped, lead acid battery pack. Now we've got it all wound up in a tiny bar-mounted front light! Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred, or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny Dayblazer 1000 has you covered. Featuring our eye-popping BLITZ Daytime Running Mode to grab the attention of cars, an action-style camera mount, ample side visibility and IP-67 submersibility, the Dayblazer 1000 is your new best riding buddy.
● Recharge Type : Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
● Brightness :- Up to 1,000 lumens
● Country of Origin :- China
● Recharge Time :- 5-hour recharge
● Mounting Options :- Universal Mount - Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars 22–35mm in diameter
Product Weight : 140 grams
● Run Time:
Blitz mode:- 1.5 hours at 1,000 lumens
High mode:- 3 hours at 500 lumens
Low mode:- 5.5 hours and 350 lumens
Pulse mode:- 6.5 hours at 210 lumens
Strobe mode:- 15 hours at 100 lumens
● Water Resistance :- IP-67 submersible - Ingress protection rating, or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
Manual(s) : bbn-dayblazer-1000-front-light-manual