Drivetrains & Brakes
- Racks and Trailers
- Cycling Nutrition
- Bike Repair
- About Us
- Contact Us
Usually ready in 24 hours
Keep the magic of the night ride alive by knowing exactly how much battery is left on each light level, so you're never stuck out in the dark.
1600 LUMENS OF OFF-ROAD POWER.
Mountain biking at night can be a magical experience that transforms your familiar trails into an entirely different world. The Countdown 1600 has an easy to read backlit digital display that tells you exactly how many minutes of light remains in each of the 6 power modes.
● Recharge Type :- Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
● Brightness : Up to 1,600 lumens
● Battery Type :- Lithium Ion
● Country of Origin :- China
● Recharge Time :- 4-hour recharge
● Mounting Options :- Off-road mount — Designed to be extremely steady and robust, yet sleek enough not to take up all the real estate on your handlebar. Quickly installs using aluminum thumbscrew on bar sizes 22.2–35mm.
No tools required
● Product Weight :- 240 grams
● Run Time:
Blitz mode: 1.3 hours at 1,600 lumens
High mode: 2 hours at 1,200 lumens
Medium mode: 4 hours at 600 lumens
Low mode: 8 hours at 300 lumens
Pulse and Strobe modes: 12 hours at 300 lumens
● Water Resistance :- IP-67 submersible - Ingress protection rating, or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
3010 6th Ave
Tacoma, WA 98406
All Rights Reserved • Store Policies • Privacy • Accessibility