Drivetrains & Brakes
- Racks and Trailers
- Cycling Nutrition
- Bike Repair
- About Us
- Contact Us
Nearly all of our manufacturers provide a warranty against defects and workmanship; others go further and offer satisfaction guarantees or lifetime warranties. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all new products sold through Ascent Outdoors are covered by their manufacturer's respective warranties.
Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty. If you believe a warranty claim applies to your purchase, please contact Ascent Outdoors with your order number or receipt and a description of the problem, and we'll help you navigate the necessary steps. Though we can help facilitate the process, the manufacturer will determine if a warranty applies to your issue and will be the party responsible for offering resolutions.
What to expect:
- Some manufacturers prefer to deal directly with customers; if this is the case we'll help you initiate contact with the manufacturer. From that point, you'll deal directly with the manufacturer.
- Other manufacturers will only deal with retailers. If this applies to your purchase, we'll reach out to the manufacturer for you and work with them to resolve the issue. Subsequent steps will vary by manufacturer.
- Warranty claims are processed in the order they are received. Many resolve quickly, however, others can take several weeks or even months to conclude. Please plan accordingly.
- You are responsible for shipping charges related to getting the product to Ascent Outdoors and/or the manufacturer.
- Warranty claims can also be processed in person at our Ballard store.
3010 6th Ave
Tacoma, WA 98406
All Rights Reserved • Store Policies • Privacy • Accessibility