We’re committed to your satisfaction as a customer. If you have a return/exchange request please email us at Sales@tacomabike.com so that we can initiate the process for you. Thank you!
- Shipping is free for orders over $100, with some exclusions below
- There is a standard charge of $6.95 for orders under $100
- If you need your order by a certain time - please select the appropriate shipping options at checkout
- Please note Wahoo Trainers and Bikes have adjusted standard shipping costs due to their weight
Trainers have standard Shipping of $50
Bikes have standard shipping of $99
Free shipping does NOT include insurance to cover the replacement of items lost in transit or after delivery confirmation
Paid shipping includes insurance that covers the replacement of items lost in transit. Insurance does NOT cover packages lost or stolen after delivery confirmation. This means that if someone steals your order from your porch, Tacoma Bike is not liable.
We are ONLY liable for replacements or refunds of packages lost during shipment (free shipping) or stolen packages (free & paid shipping) IF you purchase Shipping Protection for your order.
To help prevent package theft, please select "Signature Required for Delivery" on the shipping page of checkout.
Below are the things we'll take care before shipping a bike:
Front and rear hubs adjusted, front and rear brakes adjusted, front and rear brakes adjusted, headset adjusted, rotor bolts tightened, Crank bolts tightened.
This is what the Customer will need to do:
You'll need to assemble your bike after getting it delivered and attach handlebar onto stem, install front wheel, install pedals, install fender if included.
At Tacoma Bike, we do our best to find great gear that we can stand behind, and we work hard to help match our customers with the right product for their needs. However, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll work to make things right.
- New and unused items in original packaging with tags still attached may be returned within 365 days to receive a refund, exchange, or store credit. Exceptions apply to Garmin/Coros/Wahoo gear.
- Used items may be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Return shipping fees apply for online orders. Exceptions apply to Garmin/Coros/Wahoo gear.
- Please note we charge return shipping fees for returns or exchanges.
Used or altered ski and avalanche equipment also may not be returned. This includes, but is not limited to custom alterations to boots or foot beds and cut ski poles. However, we may consider returning mounted ski equipment. Used beacons and airbags may not be returned.
Garmin/Coros/Wahoo Return/Exchange Policy:
- Please note that Garmin/Coros Devices and Watches and Wahoo trainers must be unopened and in their original packaging with tags attached.
- They may be returned new and unused within 30 days to receive a refund, exchange, or store credit
- Once taken out from the box or activated - devices/watches cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For any manufacturing defects with your Garmin/Coros/Wahoo Device, we can connect you with Garmin/Coros/Wahoo Customer Support to facilitate the warranty process and to help troubleshoot the issue