Usually ready in 24 hours
The sequel to the Switchblade story heralds a new era of all-mountain riding, with more travel, unrivaled versatility and progressive geometry. It unleashes dominance over enduro inspired descents, generates speed, and delivers the finesse needed for power moves on technical climbs. With a masterfully designed new dw-link shock layout, riders can optimize suspension performance like never before. The all-new Switchblade cleans the impossible, threads the needle, and delivers the freedom to explore. From bike park flow trails to raw backcountry routes, the Switchblade amplifies every rider's skills and excels on any trail.
- Ultra-light, size-specific optimized full Hollow Core Carbon frame featuring leading-edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary molding technology for a lighter frame and higher stiffness to weight ratio
- Ultra-adjustable custom-tuned Fox DPX2 rear shock with all-new internals
- Compatible with both 29, 27.5+" and 27.5+" rear/29" front (reverse mullet) wheel sizes without compromise thanks to the adjustable geometry
- 142mm of supple-yet-efficient dw-link suspension
- Large water bottle fits inside all size frames
- Fits tires up to 29x2.6" or 27.5x2.8" wide
- Full Fox Live Valve integration and build options
- Progressive geometry with short seat tubes for long travel dropper posts.
- Hassle-free, full-length, internal cable routing with Pivot's easy to service and silent Cable Port System
- Equipped with a 44mm offset 160mm-travel Fox 36 FIT Grip2 Factory and Performance Series forks
- Flip-chip upper linkage mount for adjustable geometry in seconds
- Fits riders between 5' and 6'7"